DVD Rentals, Video on Demand,Sex Toys.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

sex over 40

The inability to "get hard"

Worry is the first time you can't do it a second time; panic is the second time you can't do it the first time.

Although many sexual topics are now "out of the closet," impotence is still a subject that arouses fear and anxiety in many men and women.
This emotional reaction is further strengthened by the lack of knowledge on the part of patients, their partners, and health care professionals. Most people were never taught about the erection process in school, let alone given accurate information from other sources. Much of the knowledge about penile anatomy and physiology has only become available in the last five years.

http://www.malehealthcenter.com/c_impotence.html

Well as we men get older we worry and for good reason. So many men associate being a man with the ability to have sex. I am 40 and at times I miss the erections that I would get when I was in my twenty's. I am not big on going to the doctor and I absolutely do not want to talk to them about my erections. I have found a couple of over the counter supplements work well in fact I would say that I can perform like I WAS twenty again. The first is Rize it comes in a pill form and I will includes a link to it at the bottom of this post the second is Libigrow and it is also a pill. I think for me i like the Libigrow better, for me it has less side effects. The Rize pill always gives me cold like symptoms the next day but it does work and you may be different. but either one is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sex Over 40, Spice it UP!